People may change, but memories don't.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Un-Wanted Girl [Renessme Cullen Twin Sister]chapter 1



The Nameless Girl's PoV

Renesmee was getting measured. Again. They measured her 4 times a day, they never measured me.No one even spared a glance at me, I just watched longingly as they fawned over my twin sister. I had yet to see my mother at all and I've only caught glances at my father, he was too busy with mother or Renesmee.
It had only been a few days since our birth, 2 to be exact, going on our3rd day. I'm way ahead ofmy twin, I mayhave the same sized body,but I can walk and talk already, not that I have anyone to talk to. I also figured outI have a power.I can teleportto any place I have heard the name of or have seen.Although, I know I have more thanjust that power, I can feelit or them, but I just can't figure them out. Not right now at least.
I decided to go and change my clothes, so I teleported to Renesmee's closet. I quickly changed into some purple dress with white stockings and purple ballet slipper sort of shoes.
I heard movementa few rooms down and decided to check it out. Yeah, I'm a curious kid, but when no one pays any attention to you, what else are you meant to do? I teleported outside the door and looked at where I was. I was outside Grandfather Carlisle's study.I couldn't reach the door knob, so Ithought about entering the room and teleported inside.
There stood my father, his back turned to me, looking at someone on the table. I stepped up on my tippy-toes and looked. It was my mother. She was beautiful. She was slim and pale, with rosy lips and darkhair like mine.
I could hear her steady heart beat, but every now and then it would stutter and stop, then start again. Father would flinch every time it stopped.
I heard footsteps approach the door and father's slumped body stood up straight, as if his mood had lifted. Aunty Alice stepped into the room. "It's time." She murmured. I then heard many foot falls and everyone entered the room, except Aunt Rosalie and the tall tan guys and girl with the high temperatures, they were all with Renesmee.
They walked in, taking no notice of me, pushing me to the side, almost trampling me a few times. Everyone crowded around the table my mother was situated on, as if something was going to happen.
I listened carefully to my mothers heart beat. It was going steady until it stuttered and jumped a fewtimes. It went steady for a few more beats and then thudded 3 more times until it stopped completely.
I panicked. Heart beats stopping is not a good thing, it means the person is dead. But then I listened. In the room my heart was the only one that beat. And my heart beat was faster than mothers was or the tan peoples down stairs is... Father, my grandparents and my Aunties and Uncles didn't have heart beats... So it's probably normalamong vampires.
Mother hissed, a menacing sound and flipped from her back and landed with her back against the wall, crouching. Father was leaning across the operating table where Mother just was. I was standing behind my Uncles, level with Aunt Alice and in front of Grandfather Carlisle and Grandmother Esme, no one seemed to notice me, even though I was clutching Uncle Jasper’s trousers leg extremely tightly in my little hand, fearful of my own Mother. How pathetic.
Mother stood up straight, just staring at Father as he slowly moved around the operating table and towards my Mother, his outstretched to her. 
“Bella?” Father asked in a low, calming tone. Even though his tone was calm, everyone could hear the worry in his voice. Mother did not reply. “Bella, love? I’m sorry, I know it’s disorienting. But you’re all right. Everything is fine.”
Mother just stood there thinking. Father moved closer as she thought and touched her cheek. His hand curled to the shape of Mother’s face and arched one eyebrow, waiting for Mother to speak. I thought it was adorable seeing how in love my Father was with my Mother.
Mother threw her arms around Father, pressing her face into his chest. I had yet to her my Mother’s voice. I wish I could hear it. I really wish I could. Father shifted, like he was uncomfortable, leaning away from Mother. Mother looked confused and frightened.
“Um… carefully, Bella. Ow.”
Mother retracted her arms, as quick as lightening, moving them behind her back. She opened her mouth to speak, and I anticipated hearing her voice. 
“Oops.” She mouthed. Dang it! She didn’t speak.
Father smiled lovingly at Mother. 
“Don’t panic, love,” Father said, touching my Mother’s parted lips. “You’re just a bit stronger than I am for the moment.”
Mother frowned and Father stroked her cheek again. It was so sweet. I smiled at them, yet they did not notice me.
Mother brought an arm out from behind her back and touched Father’s cheek gently and started into his eyes. I could see how much she loved him too. I stopped paying attention for a minute, knowing all they were going to do was stare into each others eyes lovingly.
“I love you.” My Mother’s voice came as a shock to me , as I was not expecting to hear her. She had the most beautiful voice I have ever heard, it matched her appearance perfectly.
Father gave Mother a dazzling (Whatever that means. I mean come on! I’m only 3 days old!) smile. “As I love you.” He replied, taking Mother’s face into his hands and kissed her gently until it got more intense. I hid my face in Uncle Jasper’s trousers leg, I really did not need to see my parents make out.
Uncle Emmett seemed not to enjoy their little show either, as he showed his humor and impatient-ness by clearing his throat obnoxiously. Mother stepped away from Father quickly, looking embarrassed. Father did not seem to like this and stepped right back, very close to Mother. 
“You’ve been holding out on me,” Mother accused Father jokingly, her eyes narrowing a bit.
Father laughed. “It was sort of necessary at the time. Now it’s your turn not to break me.” Father said. What the H-E-double-sippy-straws was he talking about?
Everyone started laughing. Huh? What’s so funny?
Grandfather Carlisle stepped around Uncle Emmett and walked up to Mother. Uncle Jasper followed him, forcing me to let go of his pants leg, so instead I held onto to Uncle Emmett’s trouser leg.
“How do you feel, Bella?” Grandfather asked.
“Overwhelmed. There’s so much…” Mother trailed off.
“Yes, it can be quite confusing.”
Mother nodded. “But I feel like me. Sort of. I didn’t expect that.”
Father wrapped his arms around Mother’s waist. “I told you so.” He whispered in her ear.
“You’re quite controlled,” Grandfather mused. “More so than expected, even with the time you had to prepare yourself mentally for this.”
“I’m not sure about that.” Mother whispered.
Grandfather nodded, interested in what Mother had to say. “It seems like we did something right with the morphine this time. Tell me, what do you remember of the transformation process?”
Mother hesitated, “Everything was… very dim before. I remember the baby couldn’t breathe…” Mother looked at Father, with a scared expression on her face.
Yes! She remembered me! Finally, someone that cares!
“Renesmee is healthy and well,” Father promised, gleam in his eyes. Father sounded like he worshipped her. 
No! It’s meant to be about me! Not her
“What do you remember after that?” The traitor asked. I mean Father asked.
Mother put on a strange face. “It’s hard to remember. It was so dark before. And then… I opened my eyes and I could see everything.” She lied. Why would she lie?
“Amazing.” Grandfather breathed. “I want you to think—to tell me everything you remember.” Grandfather pressed excitedly. Mother grimaced. “Oh, I’m so sorry, Bella. Of curse your thirst must be very uncomfortable. This conversation can wait.”
Mother looked like she didn’t even notice until her hand cupped her throat. 
“Let’s hunt, Bella.” Father suggested. Mother’s eyes widened, alarmed. “It’s quite easy, love. Instinctual. Don’t worry, I’ll show you.” Father threw her a crooked smile and raised his eyebrows. “I was under the impression that you’d always wanted to see me hunt.”
Mother laughed. Even her laugh was angelic. 
“Shall we?” Father asked, taking Mother’s hand away form her neck where it still cupped her throat. “I don’t want you hurting.” Father murmured, I was only just able to hear him.
“I’m fine. Wait. First.”
“Yes?” Grandfather asked.
“I want to see her.” Yes! She’s going to say my name! She’s going to say she wants to see me! Wait… What is my name? “Renesmee.” My world came crashing down. Renesmee? Why is everything about her?!
Mother clutched the pale silk dress that covered her body. Father and Grandfather exchanged a guarded look.
“What?” Mother demanded. 
“Bella,” said Father in a soothing voice. “That’s not really a good idea. She’s half human, love. Her heart beats, and blood runs in her veins. Until your thirst is positively under control… You don’t want to put her in danger, do you?” What about me? Would she put me in danger?
Mother frowned. “Where is she?” Well, she’s being babied, while I’m standing waiting for you to notice me! I’m your daughter too, you know!
“Is Rosalie with her?” 
“Yes.” Father said in a strange tone.
“Wait. What about Jacob?” Who’s Jacob? “And Charlie?” Who’s that? “Tell me everything that I missed. How long was I… unconscious?” Father exchanged another glance with Grandfather. “What’s wrong?” Yeah… What is wrong? I’m right here, everything should be fine!
“Nothing is wrong. Nothing has changed much, actually—you were only unaware for just over two days. It was very fast, as these things go. Edward did an excellent job. Quite innovative—the venom injected straight into your heart was his idea.” Grandfather informed her, smiling proudly at Father. “Jacob is still here, and Charlie still believes that you are sick. He thinks you’re in Atlanta right now, undergoing tests at the CDC. We gave him a bad number, and he’s frustrated. He’s been speaking to Esme.” Man, Grandfather could talk!
“I should call him…” Mother said, thinking, then realized something. “Hold on—Jacob is still here?"
“Bella, there’s much to discuss, but we should take care of you first. You have to be in a lot of pain…” Father said, addressing Mother.
That’s when something happened. Mother noticed me. Me. For the first time she noticed me. I was so happy! I grinned at her. She glared and bared her teeth at me, snarling. Uncle Emmett stepped away from me, seeing who Mother was growling at. Everyone noticed me for the first time and they seemed to panic. Father ran after Mother, but she was already too close. She was way too fast for Father to catch her. Uncle Emmett and everyone else had no idea what was going on. Neither did I. Until I finally caught on when I saw my Mother’s expression. She was looking at me like I was food. My eyes widened and I teleported across the room. She turned went after me again. I kept teleporting until she finally got me.
She grabbed me and threw me across the room, right out the window. They just had to put a window there didn’t they? I screamed as I fell down the two story drop, landing on the ground, on my back, slamming my head on the ground, barely missing the jagged rocks on the ground.
My Mother was next out the window, and I jumped up and ran as fast as I could. She was catching up really fast. I knew I wasn’t going to make it away from her running, so I teleported back to the house.
My sister was screaming and crying and everyone was running around trying to calm her down and make her feel better. What a baby!
When someone finally noticed me, they all turned and glared at me. That’s when I made my decision.

by:KLCJadee


No comments:

Post a Comment